Friday, October 24, 2014

Think... Word count 200




It's not the muscles that make me strong. It's not the sports that make me strong. It's in my mind. I’m mentally strong, which makes me even stronger than others, even if they have the athletics, and the muscles. I’m like an elephant, Elephants are big, but that's not all they know. They know that they could crush a baby cheetah, easily. But they know they can go beyond just the crushing just because there big and it's small. They take advantage of their mind, and how large it is. Elephants choose to think unlike the king of the jungle, which will attack without being aware of what they are doing. I have to protect myself, but I will not attack just because I know that I’m capable. I will think and be mentally strong to throw the bad things out of my mind.  

I learn to remember, and how some bad things are good. My cousin’s death was bad, but he was a good person. Whenever I choose to think of him, I think of his death. It’s good I think of his death so I can think of him. TO BE CONTINUED…

No comments:

Post a Comment