Monday, October 13, 2014

CONTINUED

As that's what was happening. My mom returned along with my uncles, aunts and  my uncles girlfriend. They pulled up on the rest spot and immediately dialed 911. There was another lady on the spot with her older kids. She asked what happened and my mom said, " one of my little cousins fell out of his canoe and he didn't get out! Please call the police." 
" oh that's horrible! I'm on it right now... Hello! A woman at the Oscoda boating river has lost one of her little cousins in the water! He hasn't come up and we don't know where he is!" She explained. 
I could hear everything because she put her phone on speaker and still decided to yell into the phone. 
" ok we're sending the underwater ambulance right now! But does this kid know how to swim?" They asked.
" HE COULD BE DYING AND YOU WANT TO KNOW IF HE CAN SWIM!?! IT DOESN'T MATTER IF HE CAN SWIM, IT MATTERS IF HE CAN BE SAVED IN A MATTER IF FIVE MINUTES!" She screamed then he slammed her finger on the end button. 

      I heard the adults talking to Police, doctors and the manager of the river. There was lots of yelling and panicking. There was pressure flying between us kids. But we know we had to relax because if we didn't, there would be lots more pressure than there already is. about ten minutes later I heard the sound of a motor boat and sirens. they really came! There gonna save him! I thought. They pulled up in the rest spot talking to my mom and uncle about what had happend. Then my mom and uncle Gart got in the boat and vanished into the fog.

No comments:

Post a Comment