Wednesday, October 22, 2014

AWH (in school)

     Eric screamed and dropped my iPad in fear. Foxy killed him again. During lunch today me, Eric, Thomas, Vivian, Megan, Ania, Aria and Jordyn sat in mrs. Roberts room. after we finished our school project, we decided to play five nights at Freddy's. five nights at Freddy's is a game. where you are a security guard for a pizzeria. there are these Robots that used to sing at parties like the things at chucky cheese. the thing is they got old and stopped working. Apparently the robots didn't like that, now the robots came alive and are trying to kill the security guard at night. there are five nights that you  have to survive but there are two extra nights for after you've completed five. I was so close to night five until one of the robots foxy came from one of the hallways of the pizzeria and killed me. it startled me and Eric so much that he dropped my iPad and breathed hard with a smile on his face. 
" I told you to close the door" I said with a smerk.
" but it would waste my energy." 

No comments:

Post a Comment