Friday, October 3, 2014

the great guinea pig

  " But please ma! I'll keep my room clean for two months!" I begged. i had walked down stairs just in time to hear my mom talking about rodents.
 " No. Guinea pigs stink, they poop everywhere and the are caged animals." she said. I had to win this debate, considering the fact that i always lost debates. I have been looking up guinea pigs for the past three months and now I was at the part where i ask for one.
 " I'll clean up the cage, and ill let it explore my room. plus, i've researched the different kinds of guinea pigs. there is one called ta skinny pig and there so cute! there like ugly hairless rats but there not!" I exclaimed.
" well i don't want a ugly rat looking thing in my house."
" there only $35, and premier pet supplies could order a couple for us. And they don't shed. so its a win win situation." i said with he brightest smile on my face. my mom looked like she had  just woken up from a horrible sleep, the corner of her lips downward, her eyes slouched. and with a little breath she managed to say, " you better keep your room clean" YES!! I thought. if i kept my room clean for 2 whole months, then i get a cute hairless guinea pig. i ran upstairs, got on my computer and researched about the needs of a baby skinny pig.

No comments:

Post a Comment