Tuesday, May 5, 2015

Chapter 3: Finding Everything





     Whoa! This place is huge! I didn’t know whether to run about or stay true to my self promise: Keep it on the down low. I choose the second one. I don’t have time to be wondering around a place that I would be trapped in for FOUR years. I put on my American eagle hoodie I got for back to school shopping. I could tell where I was going because my eyes were barely covered for that purpose. I made my way to the desk where I could get my locker when I think I saw my life end before my eyes. The Black Forest king has two sons and a daughter. One of his sons, Henry is very loyal to his father. Apparently so loyal that he flew here to capture me and send me back to Korey for my "Ultimate Death". Henry and I are pretty much the same. We both turn out to be 9th graders, and we both turned out to go to the same high school. Oh gosh. We end up at the same directory table and get our locker number, and teacher at the same time. Now my hoodie is. So far over my face, all I see is the American eagle logo on the outside of my hood. 

"Man oh man, I got locker 167 and mrs. Jamison. What about you?" He turns his head in my direction. Is he talking to me? My stomach knots up like a rope.

"Uh," my voice cracks.


   

No comments:

Post a Comment