Tuesday, May 12, 2015

chapter 2 part 2

   
“Sorry mom, I can’t be late. Like you said, first day!” I said hesitantly. I grabbed my new school bag and rushed my way to the door. I don’t need my mom making me late… or serving me pancakes. I’m in high school. I can do it myself.

Suddenly, “Are you sure you don’t want any? They’re really good!”

“I’m fine mom, I can just walk past Starbucks or something.” I said annoyed. Although I lived on a whole other planet, that didn’t mean that I didn’t know all of the teen trends. I’m not an alien to teenage life!

“Well, Ok! Be safe.” She yelled out as I walked at a fast pace, trying to get away from my social life murderer.


When I walked out of the Starbucks with all of its smells of fresh bread and espresso, I looked across the street and there I saw: “RINGWOOD HIGH SCHOOL. HOME OF THE WILDCATS!” This is unbelievable. I am about to start a new everything! The past is in the trash. My dream is a reality. My life is about to change… Rapidly.

No comments:

Post a Comment