Tuesday, May 26, 2015

Chapter 4: Finding Out


I can't believe what is happening right now. I can't understand why i did that. I can't even thing straight. We sit in darkness and the only noise is the sounds of hard breathing.

" Is it really you?" he says between breaths. I freeze. How can I answer that? Yeah, sure! I'm just gonna tell the enemy that I'm who he's looking for! NOT. what else can I say though?

"What are you talking about? who are yo-

" YOU KNOW EXACTLY WHAT I'M LOOKING FOR! HAND IT OVER NOW OR THERE WILL BE SERIOUS CONSEQUENCES!" He scream-whispers. I can't tell you how much he sounds like the average mother of  teenager. But I also can't tell you how afraid I am. He ACTUALLY found me.

" Its somewhere you'll never find it. I'm never handing it over and I'm not escaping anymore from you." I whisper. quickly I scooch over to the closet door and twist the knob as hard as possible. Locked. Then I hear shuffles of feet and feel my books slap to the ground. There is limited room to run and try to get out of this mess. I move around the closet avoiding the steps of the person attacking me. I feel him grab my arm tightly and his grip getting tighter.

" This doesn't have to happen. Just give me the grains of dust." he begs.
" If this doesn't have to happen, then don't let it. Just don't follow the orders you are given, be better than...this." Henry lets go of my arm and sits. I heard the thump of him sitting. I find the light and flick it on. He is crying. I take off my hood.


















No comments:

Post a Comment