Monday, May 11, 2015

Chapter 3:part 2

" what do ya know! I got Jamison too. And I have locker 168!" I sigh. This couldn't get better..." I say under my breath. How could he not recognize me?! Maybe that's a good thing. Well I have to go before he realizes who I really am.

I walk at a faster pace to my locker so I won't have to make eye contact with the enemy. Once at my locker, I shove everything in the space that I have. Right when i am about to shut the door and practically run to my first hour class, I see a pen at the floor of my lower cubby hole. But not just red pen used for correcting the mistakes of students. A beautiful pen with a small compartment filled with dark blue substance. Suddenly, I hear the sound of two delinquent boys coming my way. Geez, how does Henry make friends that fast? Maybe with his little mind games that he uses on everyone he knows. I pick up the pen and begin to shut the locker door in fear of him and his clique seeing me. Then I realize: my door shuts on his side. What do I do? Just face your fear of being captured and sent back to your home to be...well I don't know what I'll be! I just slam the locker door anyway with my head down and began to walk to class.

"Hey! Girl! You!" I heard someone yell out right when i reached the classroom door. I looked up at the clock for the second time today, for a similar reason. 8:26. Sure, I have enough time to  talk... BUT NOT WITH HIM!!! Henry starts to walk over to me and away from his group of animal like friend.

"Hey, I didn't catch your name. I'm Henry by the way. Freshman, First day."
I hesitated. If he really knew my name, I'd blow my cover. But I can't live knowing that I have a fake identity because I am a wimp.

" Alana Burch. Freshman, first day, too." Oh god! What did I get myself into! Well time to say my goodb--- My train of though is cut off by the feeling of someone pulling my somewhere. Then I hear a door shut. The pulling has stopped.



No comments:

Post a Comment