Thursday, February 6, 2014

the smudge

It all started in art class. we were sawing and coloring the picture that was going to be on the front of our new folders for keeping our own set inside. We were suppose to draw our names in big fat letters and bold colors. mine had a great theme. I would have bubble letters and have it bubble themed. I would draw a bunch of bubbles and have people inside of the bubbles. I could see the vision and trust me, it looked good! When we got started, my friend Teresa bother drawing and sat next to me on the chair next to mine.  When our whole table struck up a conversation about my other friend Jordyn's theme, it was the eiffel tower, things started to get a little nasty.
     " Oh my gosh, teresa!" i yelled. she must have had some reddish powder stuff on the sleeve of her black sweatshirt because it got all over the corner of my drawing! "I need and eraser! lets hope i can even get this off with an eraser. Teresa, whats on your sleeve!" i exclaimed.
" I don't know." she said i a clueless voice.
  While i was praying to all the gods i could think of to get this off of my drawing, teresa gasped in horror. The same smudge showed up on her paper.

1 comment:

  1. sorry there are some typos in the story like sawing and coloring. I meant DRAWING and coloring

    ReplyDelete