Monday, February 24, 2014

count down of my favorite places to visit!

10. Spain

9. Kenya
8. china
7. Tokyo
6. London
5. New York
4.Zambia
3.California
2.Miami

1. PARIS!!!!!


People say that paris is the city of love. To me, it's the land of opportunities. Why? Because, you could be a fashion designer for paris's best fashion lines. Or be an french teacher. Many people in paris come there from somewhere where they speak english and don't know not one word of french besides "bonjour!" Or maybe one of those people who lead you in the tour. I forgot what the name of that person was, so lets move on. they could tour you all around paris so you can get used to how they do things differently. 




This is little glimps at Paris!!




10 comments:

  1. your a fantastic writer tiis was REALLY good i love it cause theirs so much detail

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is a good post becuase it has lots of details

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nia!! You're a really detailed writer. I like how you didn't just write a list but you added reasons too. Paris is really pretty, I love that picture!! And I agree with you about it having many oppourtunities. There's so many different people and places in Paris, which makes it for full of oppourtunities! :)
    -Helen

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nia,
    I love your post.It has great detail and you are a great writer. I love how you say Paris is the land of opportunities. Your writing is just perfection. I liked how you said its the land of love. I like how you list jobs that you can have.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think that you did a wonderful writer. Keep up the good job Nia! ♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your writing it was awesome how u used so much details you put in to it u are a really good writer and u will Inprove if u ceep trying hard

    ReplyDelete
  7. I hope you go there sometime in your life

    ReplyDelete
  8. I hope I hope you go there one day. You did it with good thought

    ReplyDelete