Wednesday, February 5, 2014

BRAIN FREEZE!!

"ahh!" i shouted as i slurped some more of my  mango smoothie. it was about 8:00pm and i just got so hung up on the smoothie and it's marvelous favors. i know i would some time while i was drinking the smoothie that i would get a brain freeze. i clutched on to my head as if i had this major headache and the inside of my brain was melting. but instead of melting, it was slowly freezing . i thought if i kept freezing any longer than my memory would freeze, and then i would freeze in the middle of no where and all of me would just freeze! i ran around my room screaming, "brain freeze i can't take it!" soon i just jumped on my bed and lay there, head first into my covers.then it wore off so i decided to drink some more, it was a good smoothie.

1 comment:

  1. Your story is very good and it has sooooooooooooooo much detail. It is also kind of funny.
    -Megan :-)

    ReplyDelete