Tuesday, April 21, 2015

Rise: chapter 1




I’m Alana Burch. I am now a 9th grader at Ringwood high. My secret: I am a fairy. Not the ones you see in the commercials with beautiful wings. The one that is most wanted in the Black Forest kingdom On the Planet of Korey. I have started a new life, as fairy- free as possible. It will help me get away from the Black knights that are destroying my home planet to find me. I have what they need. The last grains of black dust in the Black Forest. They need it enable to keep the evil kingdom from shutting down and disappearing from the forest.  It is my mission as a disguised as a normal girl from New Hampshire that is just really attached to her pen she got from her dad in the navy, to save my planet and everything else from the darkness of evil. Today is my first day. Here I go.

No comments:

Post a Comment