Monday, June 2, 2014

WHAT THE HECK!?!?!

WHAT THE HECK COULD BE UNDER MY BED RIGHT NOW?!?!

1. my dentist ( to make sure that i don't cheat and brush my teeth only for 1 min. and 59 seconds )
2. man eating, flesh ripping, eye ball stabbing, taco
3. the snake that followed me home from the zoo
4. an army of spiders that will come out to scare the living lagoons out of me
5. the grinch: that would be bad... real bad
6. cute little fluffy unicorn that will eat my face off when i wonder it's there and try to pet it
7. bob from therapy because he is learning that hiding under people's beds is not cool
8. that mysterious guy in our class that always stares at you real hard when you ask a question
9. a cracked iPhone that no one cares about so he decides to come back for revenge
10. my friend that i forgot about when we were playing hide and seek

No comments:

Post a Comment