Monday, May 19, 2014

AHW

Yesterday I went to the flower show at the eastern market. i went with my mom and my god mom.  I wasn't really engaged in the flowers, i was hooked on the amazing smell of elephant ears! they had a hotdog stand, phili cheese steak stand, taco stand, slushy stand, ice cream stand, and last: an elephant ear stand. i bugged my mom about the elephant ears all day. She said i could get one as long as i looked for flowers, but it was going to be hard top concentrate  on  anything with the cinnamon smell rushing to your nose! Finally i got one when we had lunch at at an outdoor cafe. i had a lot more than an elephant ear. i had a taco salad inside of a dorito bag ( the doritos were the taco bread), i also had a smoothie with avocado, lemons,lime,honey, and bananas. The last thing i ate was the elephant ear because my mom said: " you can't have a pound of sugar on sweet bread as a lunch!" But you have to save the best for last!





No comments:

Post a Comment