Friday, April 4, 2014

My Cinderella story continued



"Chloe, there is a rat in my room! Mom told you to clean it or you will be sleeping outside! Better start packing up!" My stuck up step sister screeched. Hi I am Chloe. I live with my step mother and my step sisters, Britney and Samantha. They are so obnoxious and self centerd they make me feel like dirt. Not saying that I didn't already feel like dirt. My dad died in the army, so I went to live with his second wife, my step mom, veronica. My mom died giving birth to my brother. But he died  two days after birth. So ever sense, I have been thinking of how happy i would be with my real family. But i don't have time for that. I have been planning on getting an acedemic scholarship to Harvard. So i have to keep my head in the game. right now im on my way to school.

No comments:

Post a Comment