Tuesday, March 18, 2014

my two most scary thing in my imagination and why

my first one would have to be the grinch with bad plastic surgery because he already scares me with his ugliness and , well his grinchiness. and it would just make me have a heart attack if he were any uglier with bad plastic surgery.

(sadly i am not going to post a picture of the grinch because i have to look at the pictures of him to pick one out.)

my other scary image in my head is a bunch of daddy long leg spiders crawling on my my I'm sleeping. teething that makes it scary is the fact that something is crawling on me while i am sleeping. and the other fact that i have arachnophobia, just doesn't help.

(when i did try looking for a picture of a daddy long leg, i pretty much threw up in my mouth just looking at an animated one with a smiley face. so i will not be putting a picture of a spider.)

2 comments: