Thursday, January 30, 2014

the war head

Mr.Joe paced back and fourth trying to get the whole class to look up at his and listen. Finally he stopped pacing back and fourth. He stood in the middle of the class room in the front where everybody could see him. But it seemed as if no one was paying attention. Then he started to shape his mouth as if he were going to say something.
 " Oh class!' he shouted. Mr.Joe says that when he needs your attention quickly. But no response. Except for one. as he heard that one person that respond with "yes!" he suddenly jerked his head right around and stared right at me!
 "Nia, do you like candy?" he questioned with that creepy grin he always looks at you with when you did something good in front of everybody. i nodded my head non stop until everyone's eyes were glued on me with suspense.
 "well, i have these war heads that are in my pocket for people who are very good. would you like one?" Everyone gasped as as i took the sour flavored candy from the package that lay in his hands. As  i plopped it into my watery mouth i could not only taste the great flavor of the piece of candy, but i could hear other people at the other tables whispering to themselves, i said yes too i deserve the war head also,thats not fair! but i could barely hear them over the sound of me thinking to myself of how amazing that war head was.

1 comment: