Monday, November 25, 2013

Thankful for thanksgiving

Thankful for thanksgiving

I am thankful for my house that I always need
I am thankful for my parents that want me to succeed
I am thankful for my brothers that cracks me up
I am thankful for my dog because that is my little mutt
I am thankful for my hair so soft and thick
 I am thankful for doctor she helps me when I’m sick
I am thankful for my cheer team they are like sisters
I am thankful for my legs because I am a sprinter
I am thankful for my brain because I like to be smart
I am thankful for Asha because I know we are friends from the bottom of my heart
I am thankful for my teacher he teaches me well
I am thankful for my mouth so I can always tell
I am thankful for my real sister
I am thankful for my fingers so I can write tongue twisters
I am thankful for my nose so I can smell
I am thankful for my hands they blocked me when I fell
                                             I am thankful for thanksgiving when my family gathers together
Because I know we will love each other forever

No comments:

Post a Comment